Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as Services), you agree to use these Services only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. Please note that if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- In order to access our Services, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Services. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Services. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Services by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Services through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Services, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Services is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any http://www.entourcastro.com employees or representatives.
- We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any third party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Entour Castro LLC and its affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Your privacy is very important to us, below are details on how we collect, manage, process, secure, and store your private information.
- Information Collected
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our email, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your personal information, including but not limited to your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information and/or information related to your social media accounts. You may choose not provide any additional information that is not required to process your order.
- Protection Of Your Information
We have implemented security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order, including your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information will not be stored on our servers.
- Disclosure Of Information To Outside Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, this does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third Party Links
Occasionally, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Your Consent
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available.” This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- the use of our Services will meet your needs or requirements.
- the use of our Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- the information obtained by using our Services will be accurate or reliable, and
- any defects in the operation or functionality of any Services we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Servicesis done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Entour Castro LLC or through any Services we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Entour Castro LLC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Services, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on http://www.entourcastro.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Entour Castro LLC and/or our business partners and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Entour Castro LLC.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to our website and Services with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Services we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
Entour Castro LLC is located in the state of California, United States, which is where this website is controlled. Although our website can be accessed internationally and each country may have different laws from those of California, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of California (without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods) will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
By using our website, you agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. Any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in United States, California.
Entour Castro LLC expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
You may return unused merchandise with the original receipt within 14 days of purchase if purchased at the store, or 14 days after you have received the merchandise if purchased online for exchange or store credit only. No cash or credit card refund. Returned merchandise must meet the following conditions: unaltered, unworn, and must be accompanied with the original tag(s). These are the steps for requesting Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- Email to Customer_Services@entourcastro.com and provide the following information:
- your full name and phone number.
- date of purchase
- name of the merchandise and SKU (barcode) number
- state the reason why you are requesting a RMA
- if the merchandise meets the conditions as stated above
- if you want to exchange the merchandise or request for a store credit.
- We will issue you a RMA number if your request is approved
- You are responsible for returning/shipping the merchandise along with a copy of the receipt back to the address listed in Contact Information section below. Be sure to write down the RMA number on the receipt
- We will ship the new merchandise for exchange or issue a store credit to you after we have received the returned merchandise and ensure the merchandise meet the conditions as stated above
Entour Castro LLC
3600 16 Street. Suite 4
San Francisco, California 94114